Seminar: Electromagnetic Simulations for Virtual Prototyping and Design
|Date||September 19, 2017|
|Time||Morning Session: 9:00am to 12:00pm
Afternoon Session: 1:30pm to 4:30pm
See Agenda below for details
|Location||Hilton Long Beach in Long Beach, CA|
|Cost||Free - Register Online|
MagNet 2D/3D & MotorSolve are used by designers in various industries as their preferred computer-aided engineering tool for electromagnetic field simulations. This free seminar is a great opportunity to learn more about our virtual prototyping software.
One of Infolytica's technical application experts will demonstrate how to use our software to tackle common design problems and answer your questions. Some of the performance metrics that will be examined include magnetic flux, magnetic density, temperature, velocity & acceleration of components in motion, and resulting forces or torques.
The morning session will focus on actuators, solenoids and applications with magnetic levitation.
The afternoon session will focus on electric motors and generators.
Attendees can register for each session separately.
- Learn how MagNet and MotorSolve can be used to virtually prototype and replicate a variety of physical laboratory experiments
- Multiple Degrees of Freedom for true motion simulation of complex systems such as magnetic levitation
- Easy parameterization and optimization
- Time-transient response capabilities
- The benefits of coupled electromagnetic-thermal analysis
|Morning Session #1||Introduction to MagNet|
Linear machines: solenoids / actuators
|Morning Session #2||Magnetic Levitation|
|Afternoon Session #1||Introduction to MotorSolve|
Rotating Machines (Part 1)
|Afternoon Session #2|| Introduction to MagNet for Motion / Rotating Machines|
Rotating Machines (Part 2)