INTRODUCING MotorSolve Online
MotorSolve Online is a software as a service website for synchronous (brushless AC/DC, permanent magnet AC) and IM designers. This cloud-based motor design software offers flexible subscription terms. There is no software to install and update. First time users can sign up instantly.
Press Release: Infolytica Corporation Launches MotorSolve Online
Subscriptions start at $200 USD per day. A 4 day free trial period is available for a limited time only.
Visit https://www.motorsolveonline.com/ for details and to sign up.
Webinar-on-Demand: Preview of MotorSolve 6 Generator Analysis
The soon-to-be-released MotorSolve 6.0 will include a new generator analysis feature. In this webinar, we offer a preview.
- Discover the generator analysis functions of MotorSolve 6.0
- Learn about additional design and display tools for motor analysis
- Review an example of generator analysis using MotorSolve 6.0
Version 7.7.1 Update
MagNet, ElecNet, ThermNet and OptiNet version 7.7.1 were released in August 2016.
All eligible customers should upgrade to the latest version.
Please contact your Infolytica Corporation representative for more information.
Las Vegas, NV • November 8-10, 2016
The one conference each year that brings together the entire community of Infolytica experts and users. This event will offer hands-on learning and valuable peer networking for attendees.
- Learn how to use the latest features
- Problem solve with Infolytica employees and technology partners.
- Pick up new ideas from fellow users and drive more productivity
- Learn what’s planned for future releases and share your input
- MATLAB modeling of complexing mechanical systems
- Electric propulsion device design with MagNet
- MotorSolve – Customizing, Ranging and Thermal
- Designing a PM generator for a HEV
- And more
Pre-Event Training Course: Advanced MagNet 3D
3D simulations provide additional insight compared to their 2D counterparts. This additional information comes at the cost of adding a degree of complexity to ensure the results truly represent real-life physics.
Starting at $99
Early bird pricing until Sept. 30, 2016
Visit infolyticaengage.com for more details.
Vibrations in Electric Motors
MpCCI FSIMapper Case Study
In this case study we consider a 4-pole-24-slots electric motor, which is modeled in MagNet. The rotor rotates with a frequency of 30 Hz and the coils exhibit an odd parity. We are interested in the vibrational behavior of the stator.
September 19-20, 2016
October 4-6, 2016
Training Course: MagNet
November 15-17, 2016
Infolytica HQ – Montreal, QC CANADA