MotorSolve | BLDC MOTOR Analysis
MotorSolve BLDC calculates machine performance based on automated finite element analysis simulations. There is no need to construct the model, perform mesh refinements and extensive post-processing to extract motor related results. MotorSolve performs these operations for the user.
Using the template interface, a desired waveform, quantity or field is selected with the operating conditions specified.
MotorSolve BLDC includes several analysis methods, suitable for different phases of the design process. The waveforms, fields and charts are computed using one of the selected analysis method, allowing users to choose the computation time based on their required degree of accuracy.
D-Q & Lumped Parameter Analysis
- Ideal for what-if analysis: initial sizing or design variations
- Rapid: based on a single FEA simulation to characterize the performance
- The component values from the equivalent circuit of the D-Q approximation can also be obtained using the lumped parameter analysis
- Perform a dynamic simulation of the electronic commutation in a three-phase full-bridge
- Squarewave or Sinewave
- Important at high speeds: current waveforms differ significantly from the ideal
- Also supports non-linear PWM analysis method
- Perform a full time-stepping non-linear FEA simulation
- Wye or Delta
- Sinusoidal or six-step drive
- Highly accurate for all types of operating conditions and ideal for final design verification