2D/3D ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELD SIMULATION SOFTWARE
PREDICTING PERFORMANCE FOR BETTER DESIGNS
MagNet v7 2D/3D simulation software for electromagnetic fields let's you rapidly model and predict the performance of any electromagnetic or electromechanical device:
- Electric Motors/Generators
- Magnetic Levitation
- Induction Heating
- Magnetic Recording Heads
- Transcranial Magnetic Simulations
MagNet's solution approach is based on the highly accurate finite element method for simulating static, frequency dependent or time varying electromagnetic fields.
Efficiency is key, that's why MagNet includes many automated features which reduce the time to perform each design cycle.
New in Version 7
- Multicore mesh generator, solvers and post-processor for even faster results
- Simulate the magnetization process and freezing the magnetization
- Simulate the demagnetization
- Modeling nonlinear surface impedance
- Updated user interface
- Updated CAD functions
- Better visualization of field and arrow plots
- Improved graphing feature
- Improvements to the automatic meshing
Years of modeling with MagNet have shown that it is extremely valuable in the design of magnetorheological devices with predictable performance.
Dr. William Kordonski
QED Technologies, Inc.