MagNet v72D/3D ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELD SIMULATION SOFTWARE
With our easy to use and accurate software, you can virtually prototype simple to complex electromagnetic and electromechanical devices.
MagNet 2D/3D is a powerful simulation software which engineers and scientists worldwide use for the design of motors, sensors, transformers, actuators, solenoids or any component with permanent magnets or coils.
Be more efficient. Virtual prototyping can save both time and money. Multiple configurations can be explored quickly, providing insight into performance for design improvements which reduce costs.
MagNet offers both 2D and 3D electromagnetic field simulations, all within the same user friendly interface:
- Frequency dependent (AC)
- Time varying, including the effects of moving components
They can be linked to ThermNet for coupled thermal-electromagnetic field simulations.
The complete list of features detail all of the solvers, results and tools included in MagNet to help you save time on each design cycle.
- New coil definition tool which detects current path and direction
- Significant speed up due to new algorithm for Newton convergence
- Algorithmic parallelism improvements in all 2D and 3D solvers
- Improved nonlinear surface impedance approximation
- Easily model laminations with the perfect electric insulators boundary condition
- Predict the surface force density on a component
- Multicore mesh generator, solvers and post-processor for even faster results